Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
cole world
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tried to search a little bit and didn't come to conclusions really. i needed to know what i should get to lower my car a good amount. like what springs or anything i need and what brand is the best. thanks a lot

-nima

·
21 Posts
there are so many brands you can go about it but you also have too consider your budget. i personally went with eibach pro-kit. its good enough for me.

·
Registered
530 Posts
what does lower ur car a good amount mean?? :crazy:
1.5 ?
3 ?

i have goldlines which do 1.5 and i think thats fine.
but now if i would get springs again i would go with the clubrsx springs which do 1.75 drop.

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
RSX_Raver said:
what does lower ur car a good amount mean?? :crazy:
1.5 ?
3 ?

i have goldlines which do 1.5 and i think thats fine.
but now if i would get springs again i would go with the clubrsx springs which do 1.75 drop.
nice sig raver.. looks a lot like how my car used to look :driving: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Do it the right way first off. I had a guy with Neuspeed tell me those corners that say 30.....ya well now you can take them at 60+. Search on"IncredibleHuck" and look for Neuspeed & H&R springs. There is some pics to give you an idea. Get camber for sure and look into Koni's you will eventually blow your stock shocks and the camber is going to correct un-even tire wear.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Staind132111 said:
i tried to search a little bit and didn't come to conclusions really. i needed to know what i should get to lower my car a good amount. like what springs or anything i need and what brand is the best. thanks a lot

-nima

Sand bags, and other heavy ass weights you can put in the trunk and under the dash

·
cole world
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the suggestions guys, and mt rsx ur a fucking ridiculous ****** and stop being such a fuckign dick. if u dont have a suggestion and just want to tell me its the wrong forum and call me a noob or whatever then dont even comment. grow the fuck up seriously. jesus ur a sad human being. grow a dick and please jus stop urself from being such a dick.

again thanks for the people who actually know why the message boards are here and helping other rsx people and being cool and not dicks. u guys rule.

-nima

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Staind132111 said:
thanks for the suggestions guys, and mt rsx ur a fucking ridiculous ****** and stop being such a fuckign dick. if u dont have a suggestion and just want to tell me its the wrong forum and call me a noob or whatever then dont even comment. grow the fuck up seriously. jesus ur a sad human being. grow a dick and please jus stop urself from being such a dick.

again thanks for the people who actually know why the message boards are here and helping other rsx people and being cool and not dicks. u guys rule.

-nima

That was a pretty mature post :rolleyes: Let it be the last ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts