Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Lmao so first I had terrible HIDS in a black housing stock style headlight. I proceeded to buy H1 bulbs ( stock halogen kind) and when It’s on, the beams are everywhere .. I heard I can’t adjust it up and down too.. I have a 2002 rsx and here’s a pic . Any ideas ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah , those 2 lines at the top of the beam isn’t right at all, it’s like that when driving so I’m probably blinding people . I also can see it reflect on stop signs etc. I took a look at the Manuel and will try it later . They have to be sitting correctly , there’s only one way to put it in when it’s vertical. Hoping the black housings doesn’t affect output ..
Look at post #3 in the below thread. It only takes a few minutes to do. I'd double check to see if the bulbs are seated correctly too, the top of the beam pattern doesn't look right to me.

(1) How do you aim your headlights? | Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum (clubrsx.com)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
The headlight housing shouldn't be an issue here and it's unlikely that the reflector bowl was designed incorrectly. Further back, the pattern doesn't look so bad except the drivers side seems a little high.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The headlight housing shouldn't be an issue here and it's unlikely that the reflector bowl was designed incorrectly. Further back, the pattern doesn't look so bad except the drivers side seems a little high.
Thank you , I’ll post a pic of it on the actual road when it gets dark . While parked in the front yard the light output is actually trapped in . If that makes sense. When I’m outside on the road, beam isn’t like that

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts