Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone tell me how i can change the wedge bulb in my 2005 rsx type s?

sorry for the nub question i tried searching but nothing showed up

i'm sorta scared apply alot of force in removing the cord where the bulb is connected to

thanks

·
JDM>USDM
38,437 Posts
If you're talking about the city light which is located in the high beam ring, there should be a socket that is located at the top of the headlight. All you do is turn it counter-clockwise and pull the whole socket out. It's really easy....should take more than 2 minutes.

·
:)
15,558 Posts
look in your owner's manual.. I just pulled my parking light bulbs out to put in the Pilot LED amber bulbs, and guess what? They were fucking more dim than the factory bulbs(168).. I was like wtf? Pilot says they are supposed to be 100% more brighter.. I returned them and got the same factory bulbs but just in amber color.. They look cool and alot brighter than those LED bulbs...

Anybody have LED 194 bulbs in their 05-06 front rsx parking lights?

·
JDM>USDM
38,437 Posts
Axix23 said:
look in your owner's manual.. I just pulled my parking light bulbs out to put in the Pilot LED amber bulbs, and guess what? They were fucking more dim than the factory bulbs(168).. I was like wtf? Pilot says they are supposed to be 100% more brighter.. I returned them and got the same factory bulbs but just in amber color.. They look cool and alot brighter than those LED bulbs...

Anybody have LED 194 bulbs in their 05-06 front rsx parking lights?
I had PIAA LED's before but it was too dim so I got some regular 194 wedge Polarg hyperwhite which are bright like stocks but whiter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts