Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hawks
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i had to super glue something on my headlight and when it was drying some dripped onto the front of the lense. does anyone know anything that will take it off without ruining the lense?

·
Hawks
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thanks guys. i was thinking i would have to sand it too. but its prolly gonna scratch the lense.

i already tried goo gone. it didnt work.

but ill go an look for this other stuff

·
Hawks
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i was able to get the majority of it off. there is still signs of it but u can barley tell.

what i did was use rubbing alcohol and let it sit. seemed to maybe loosen it but not much. then i used nail polish remover that seemed to do the trick.

soaked a paper towel with the nail polish remover and laid it on the glue for a while, then i took it off and used my nail to scrape away. then i repeated the process a few more times till alot of it was off.

then i used goo gone to try and get more crap off , then just used alcohol and the nail polish remover again, and then the goo gone.

so basically just kept cycling through all three of them until there was no signs of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.