Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
yes its the same

if you arent all that used to working on cars it may be a good idea to have a professional do it, especially since you have a 2002 and the bolts are undoubtedly rusted. try and find someone to do it for no more than $50 thats a fair price for 1-2 hours of work IMO

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
yes its the same

if you arent all that used to working on cars it may be a good idea to have a professional do it, especially since you have a 2002 and the bolts are undoubtedly rusted. try and find someone to do it for no more than $50 thats a fair price for 1-2 hours of work IMO
thats tru...

honetly if u have to ask how to unbolt some exhaust bolts and move the sway bar...

you should have a pro do it (please take no offense) im trying to save you time and possible damage to your car or yourself

·
i love beer
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No offense taken, I am going to have a professional do it. Its my first time installing shit so I really wanted to learn. I've already installed an intake, FTW.

·
Registered
436 Posts
any of you guys got a sound clip of that race header. thinkin about getting one but i just don't know how loud it is. TODA RH is loud as fcuk and i just don't want to get pulled over constantly for that.

·
NIKON Crew Rep
2,430 Posts
wow what an awesome and helpful DIY

·
Check REPTAR!!!!!!
15,879 Posts
a race header does not make the car loud enough to get pulled over. DIY is not hard. just get a O2 socket from autozone (you can rent them and get your money back), also PB Blaster will work great.....WD40 just does not cut it. take your time and you will get it. also make sure you have a good breaker bar because some of those bolts are rough. also a saw will help if you dont care about some bolts since they are replaced by new ones that come with the RH

·
Registered
278 Posts
i just got the DCRH what gaskets do i need? exhaust manifold gasket? flange? I've seen some people use them some people not

·
Registered
191 Posts
yes its the same

i dont know where u live... but mechanical work averages like 70 bux an hour... 50 dollars is waht ud have to pay a friend

1 - 14 of 14 Posts