Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I just bought a Replica Type R side skirt for a very cheap price but yeah, I looked at the OEM type R and it has a built in clip that you just have to slide and plug to the clips... but the replica doesn't have and only has a separate plastic thing that I don't know what's the use for...

Is there anyone here that could help me or give me a link to installing a REPLICA Type R SIDE SKIRT? I just looked out the OEM A-spec side skirt DIY but that is totally different from the Replica type R....

Please someone help me on this...Thanks

·
My Brain is broken
656 Posts
drill and use doublesided tape

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
drill and use doublesided tape
I wish it's like that but there is no way drilling on the side will hold it. I don't see a place to drill in the back of the sideskirt...It's not as a regular sideskirt that you could just drill them on both sides...

Doubleside tape?? How the inside part of the side skirt is too shallow to put the tape on...

Any other help on this???

·
F*CK YOU
4,407 Posts
I wish it's like that but there is no way drilling on the side will hold it. I don't see a place to drill in the back of the sideskirt...It's not as a regular sideskirt that you could just drill them on both sides...

Doubleside tape?? How the inside part of the side skirt is too shallow to put the tape on...

Any other help on this???
flip the tabs that are on your chassis that is already there from the oem lip kit

then drill the holes on the front of the side skirts just like how the oem has holes

install and screw it in just like how you screw the oem one out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts