Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm fixing to try that this weekend as soon as I get my spare set of headlights. Its cheap and I think they look pretty good too.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
it looks like crap in real life...believe me i've tried it about 5 or 6 times on different headlights on different cars. The reason it looks good in those pictures is because they have the camera f-stop set so that it caputres a LOT of lights....it really isn't bright in real life....or even.

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
merlyn said:
it looks like crap in real life...believe me i've tried it about 5 or 6 times on different headlights on different cars. The reason it looks good in those pictures is because they have the camera f-stop set so that it caputres a LOT of lights....it really isn't bright in real life....or even.
No offense, but maybe you're not doing it right. Maybe you need something brighter as a source. Never tried myself though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
what type of LED's did you use? What type or resistor did you use? These are all really important factors when making these cause any one of these vaiables could mess it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts