Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ChemE
664 Posts
I have only seen a Cybernation Stage one reach 348 whp, but that was at 14 PSI on stock internals. Personally I would not risk my engine at that amount of boost on stock internals. I would just get pistons and rods and your basically a Cybernation stage 2. I would just keep it safe and get stage 2. Keep that engine alive and kicking. :thumbsup:

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
400+whp is kinda hard to drive around i would think... so theres no SAFE way to make 350 with stage 1?

·
I love Audi Junkie!!!
3,804 Posts
sk said:
400+whp is kinda hard to drive around i would think... so theres no SAFE way to make 350 with stage 1?

This is where thye AVC-R comes into play..

You can tune different boost levels for different gears... aiding with the traction issue.

Also, you can have multiple car settings, so that you can turn down the boost when you don't need it, or only have access to poor fuel!

There is also a "Scramble boost" button which allows your max boost settings at the press of a button, for those inpromptu races.

-JMS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.