Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do u remove these things?

i've tried to already take em off. i guess im doing something wrong. I just cant get in the right postition to unscrew them

do i have to lift my car?

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
lift car, take off the wheels. Unscrew =\

·
FEED ME!!!
8,776 Posts
omega... what u do about the rear mudguard? did u ask the dealership for the missing part? (u know what im talking about right? because im kinda out of it right now)

·
I <3 my Honda
1,597 Posts
If you have a short enough screw driver you can take them off without taking the wheels off. I just took the wheels off.

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
You don't need to take the wheels off or have a short screwdriver...just angle your wheels so that you have access to the screws holding the mudguard in place. That's how I got mine off, no problems.

·
-------------------------
5,640 Posts
soccerman002 said:
You don't need to take the wheels off or have a short screwdriver...just angle your wheels so that you have access to the screws holding the mudguard in place. That's how I got mine off, no problems.
:iamwiths:

·
I <3 my Honda
1,597 Posts
Yeah that's possible for the fronts i bet. But how would you do the rears if the rear wheels dont turn? Correct me if im wrong but i dont think the rears are possible without taking the wheels off. (or short screwdriver). Or do you guys have rear wheels that turn :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts