Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was stupid enough to park my car under the pine tree two days in a row...
and later I realized that resin had fallen on my windshield. T_T

Some of them I was able to remove since I found it before they hardend, but there are two places about an ince long and 1/4 inch wide each that had already hardened.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of them?

· PrestO Biatch
230 Posts
If its on your windshield, then just brake out the razor blade and start scraping.. If its on your body of the car, well get scrubbin cuz it should come off.. I had tree sap stuck on my car for a week and when it was hot out i just scrubbed it off my body..the windshield shouldnt be any problem a razor cant fix.

· PrestO Biatch
230 Posts
Believe me, a razor on the windshield does the trick...why go out and spend money on a clay bar if u only want to remove tree sap from a windshield??? Razor blade flat against the windshield = removal of tree sap without any scratches or running to the store for a clay bar.. but hey 2 each his own

· Registered
602 Posts
i used a razor blade to take my tints off (and all the glue), and if used correctly, it wont scratch your glass at all. a lot cheaper than claybar, but if you're planning on claybarring your car anyways, and you have some left over, just do the damn thing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.