Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
you have a thread here? link it to your sig so that every post you make is an advertisement. Tried autotrader.com or ebay? How about the old fashioned way, put it in the local paper.

·
Sell me your NES games!!
5,876 Posts
dude, dealerships are jacking up the price of used RSX's and selling them...

Your not trying hard enough. :p
Yeah really! I went to a Acura dealership last night to look at a car for my grandma. I asked about the '05 Type S on the lot out of curiosity. It had like 18K on it and it was $21,999 NO HAGGLE PRICE! I talked to the one sales person and she said that the cars are commanding high prices since they in such demand. They've gone up a couple thousand at the car auctions they get them from around here too.

·
Registered
113,845 Posts

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
you will also have better luck returning it to as close to stock as you can get it

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
im getting all the performance parts off it this weekend and the springs will be off next weekend. all it iwll have is wheels
let me know if you want to sell your camber kits :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Yeah really! I went to a Acura dealership last night to look at a car for my grandma. I asked about the '05 Type S on the lot out of curiosity. It had like 18K on it and it was $21,999 NO HAGGLE PRICE! I talked to the one sales person and she said that the cars are commanding high prices since they in such demand. They've gone up a couple thousand at the car auctions they get them from around here too.
Yeah I know! The dealership I bought my car from had just about the same car (got mine last year 02 type-S certified used with 57K miles priced at 16,995 got them down to 15,995 right away plus a lil more then my trade in for $1000 ended up being right around 14.5K) and now they have an 03 with a lil less miles (same year difference now that its 2007) certified, everything the same and they're pricing it at like 19K and I bet they wont budge much! its insane! Pretty glad I got mine when I did!

OP: You should have NO problem selling your car privately. Hell, put for sale signs in the windows and drive around slowly... or park at wal-mart! :p (guess that only works for my dad's 92 accord with 200,000 miles on it!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts