Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
02 RSX SpecA
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I bought my RSX from another member here (Argastes) and he has all the mods listed in his profile (http://forums.clubrsx.com/member.php?u=4149). I saw under the ECU section he has Hondata listed as a mod. Is there any way I can tell if the car has been really reflashed or not? Thanks! Weird question I know :)

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
i guess the reflsh would be like kpro and ahwv a hondta stivker on it.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Hey Guys, I bought my RSX from another member here (Argastes) and he has all the mods listed in his profile (http://forums.clubrsx.com/member.php?u=4149). I saw under the ECU section he has Hondata listed as a mod. Is there any way I can tell if the car has been really reflashed or not? Thanks! Weird question I know :)
umm couldnt you pm him or just redline it?

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
When you vtec it rips a hole in the fabric of time and beat all cars from a roll in 3rd gear!

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
:face:

·
Registered
723 Posts
see if the vtec engage early then stock.

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
Sticker :face:

I never had a sticker on my K pro.

Just see when Vtec engages. Done.

5800 stock.

Anything lower and its flashed.

Better yet, see if you can find the rev limiter. I think its set at 8600 RPm or something on the reflash.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Sticker :face:

I never had a sticker on my K pro.

Just see when Vtec engages. Done.

5800 stock.

Anything lower and its flashed.

Better yet, see if you can find the rev limiter. I think its set at 8600 RPm or something on the reflash.
what he said.. lower then 5800 vtec (should be 4300-4600 i think) and rev limiter should be 8600 instead of the stock 8100. or call hondata like others have said

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
i guess the reflsh would be like kpro and ahwv a hondta stivker on it.
Drinking Wes? lol

Yeah, Reflashed ECU, Vtec is set at 4900 I believe.

If it was a K-Pro, it could be set anywhere really...Mine is set at 3700 :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts