Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
West dc5!
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To be honest... I wasn't going to record today's episode so I apologize because I wasn't prepare and the illumination sucks. However, I thought this could help somebody. I explained how to easily replace a bad alternator in a Acura RSX and what the symptoms the car had. Hit me up in case of any questions and thank you for watching!

·
Registered
308 Posts
To be honest... I wasn't going to record today's episode so I apologize because I wasn't prepare and the illumination sucks. However, I thought this could help somebody. I explained how to easily replace a bad alternator in a Acura RSX and what the symptoms the car had. Hit me up in case of any questions and thank you for watching!
Over charging would be a bad regulator. It's internal on The RSX alternator. Changing it is a 45min job. Make sure you remove the PCV valve, it helps. Thanx, but no. I did not watch your video.

·
West dc5!
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Over charging would be a bad regulator. It's internal on The RSX alternator. Changing it is a 45min job. Make sure you remove the PCV valve, it helps. Thanx, but no. I did not watch your video.
Ok... Cool 🤷🏽‍♂️. I focused more on what were the symptoms and wanted to share in case somebody else pass through the same issue. I know it was the voltage regulator but I wanted get new one and call it the day. Specially since the alternator has never been changed. I appreciate your comment but I'll appreciate you more if you "like, share and subscribe".😉

PS: don't forget to press the bell button 😂

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ok... Cool 🤷🏽‍♂️. I focused more on what were the symptoms and wanted to share in case somebody else pass through the same issue. I know it was the voltage regulator but I wanted get new one and call it the day. Specially since the alternator has never been changed. I appreciate your comment but I'll appreciate you more if you "like, share and subscribe".😉

PS: don't forget to press the bell button 😂
As I myself have been down this road. I will take the time to that being's you took the time to help others. How the world goes around here and it would be nice if it were applied elsewhere. PEACE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts