Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't flame on this because I was just wondering. I have a satin silver type s and I was wondering how a black oem kit would look on it. I am most likely when i get the money just gonna get the silver oem kit but this idea came up today when i saw some sorta car with the oem lip kit that was grey on a black car. I thought it looked kinda sharp. So what do you all think about a black oem lip kit on a satin silver type-s. Opinions wanted please not flames.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I am also a little skepitcal about how this will look. Carbon fiber lip kit, you can definitely get away with. I'm not so sure about black.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the halo/projector black houseings but no cf hood......i just don't want to spend that kinda money and it look akward but i think it will look good.:dontknow:

·
Registered
549 Posts
photoshop it to see what it looks like

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
never thought about that ...........im gonna have to post in the photoshop form and see if someone can do this for me.

·
Registered
720 Posts
A guy around here has a civic with a WW kit, and the bottom portion of the kit(lip kit) is painted black, and his car is the SS or whatever they call it for civics, and it looks ok...If I see it i'll take a picture for you. I asked him one day if they forgot to paint part of it....oops!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts