Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
FREE IRAN!!!!
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't think this series of turbochargers has hit the rsx community yet and, if it has, i haven't seen it on very many rsx's.

but anyways the hta series turbo is a garrett turbocharger taken by a company called forced performance, they tap it with a magic wand, and it spools faster, provides a smoother hp/tq curve, and outputs more hp than the garrett standard...

for example, forced performance takes a garrett gt3586r and thus becomes the hta3586r...spools couple hundred faster, more power, smoother delivery.

like i said earlier, i don't know if the rsx's are into this yet but a lot of other makes and models are well into it. evos for one are raping and pillaging FP for this turbo...first full interior street driven evo in the 8's used one of these turbos.

long story short, seeing how crsx is branching out and selling to a wider target crowd, perhaps you could talk to FP into becoming a dealer of these...it could benefit rsx owners and everybody else alike...

plus i'm looking to get one in the near future

so yea...just food for thought. good money to be made here, if at all possible

thanks

·
FREE IRAN!!!!
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok so i've noticed people in the other "more turbo options" thread wanting a turbo that spools sooner, delivers more power, etc than normal garretts...

...??

anything here?

·
Retired OG
147,491,196 Posts
bulleye/borg warner has shown to be superior compared to garrett when sizing a turbo similar, i dont think i want to try and carry 5-6 different lines of turbos

1 - 3 of 3 Posts