Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THEM,I'M HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING THEM....THE PARKING LIGHT BULB ON TOP SIDE OF HEADLIGHT...SRY ABOUT THE CAPS,I'M AT WORK

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
yep... id recommend the piaa wedge bulbs too cuz theyre LED's (seems 2 make em brighter). the wedge bulb type you are lookin for is part # 168.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I bought mine on E-bay. They have tons of them.

·
Dude, where's my car?
2,278 Posts
I put clear sidemarkers on my car and wanted to use hyper white bulbs. The ones I got would get so hot that they started to melt the sidemarker housing and I had to replace them with standard clear white bulbs. It looks horrible because all my other lights are hyper white (fogs, blinkers, parking lights and headlights). Did I just get a cheap pair of lights and should I try something else? Will PIAA wedge bulbs work? or will they be too hot also?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Shibby said:
I put clear sidemarkers on my car and wanted to use hyper white bulbs. The ones I got would get so hot that they started to melt the sidemarker housing and I had to replace them with standard clear white bulbs. It looks horrible because all my other lights are hyper white (fogs, blinkers, parking lights and headlights). Did I just get a cheap pair of lights and should I try something else? Will PIAA wedge bulbs work? or will they be too hot also?
Someone correct me if I am wrong... But I think if you use LEDs instead of a regular filament type bulb, this will solve your heat problem.

·
TEAMXXXRACING
913 Posts
I bought my PIAA's at a locate car parts. Check my link to see them in my projectors, their the same bulbs. I put in HID looking bulbs and i love them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts