Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 425 Posts

·
You slut.
3,095 Posts
Whats up dude?? Kent Narrows right?

I like the shift knob, and the centercaps looks good too. Now drop that bish.

·
Because Boobs.
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't want to half ass it, so Blackouts will come, but I want authentic Type R's, no Depo's or DIY's. I'm getting springs soon, I hate 4x4 mode. I want to get a different intake, header, a subtle exhaust and K pro. I don't want to go too wild, I just want to stand out without being obnoxious.:thumbsup:

·
Because Boobs.
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whats up dude?? Kent Narrows right?

I like the shift knob, and the centercaps looks good too. Now drop that bish.
Yeah, I saw your showoff and recognized the car immediately. Hows the car coming along?

·
You slut.
3,095 Posts
I♥myDC5;26308229 said:
I don't want to half ass it, so Blackouts will come, but I want authentic Type R's, no Depo's or DIY's. I'm getting springs soon, I hate 4x4 mode. I want to get a different intake, header, a subtle exhaust and K pro. I don't want to go too wild, I just want to stand out without being obnoxious.:thumbsup:
You just said you don't want to half ass it, but you're getting springs?

Coming from a guy with springs, my best advice is to save the extra dollars and get the coilovers. Springs really suck, especially when they destroy your shocks after a day of riding. Lol.

The car's coming along great! I've done some more work to it since then, painted the interior, and got my authentic mugen mid bar, which I noticed a big difference with.

·
Because Boobs.
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
You just said you don't want to half ass it, but you're getting springs?

Coming from a guy with springs, my best advice is to save the extra dollars and get the coilovers. Springs really suck, especially when they destroy your shocks after a day of riding. Lol.

The car's coming along great! I've done some more work to it since then, painted the interior, and got my authentic mugen mid bar, which I noticed a big difference with.
I've talked to a bunch of people with Tein S techs and have no real complaints. With my current job I'll never afford coilovers, the best I could do is progress and thats still 900 dollars more than I have to spend on anything. I figure I'll get the springs to last me through this year and come summer of next year I should have a new better paying job and will be able to afford coilovers and ITR Headlights.

Oh, and I know a guy with Skunk 2's and his ride quality sucks also. Than again he is in denial of his blown shocks lol

·
Its ColOmbia not ColUmbia
4,600 Posts
I♥myDC5;26308494 said:
I've talked to a bunch of people with Tein S techs and have no real complaints. With my current job I'll never afford coilovers, the best I could do is progress and thats still 900 dollars more than I have to spend on anything. I figure I'll get the springs to last me through this year and come summer of next year I should have a new better paying job and will be able to afford coilovers and ITR Headlights.

Oh, and I know a guy with Skunk 2's and his ride quality sucks also. Than again he is in denial of his blown shocks lol
get some used s-techs, theyre great and no need for them to settle down, i got mine from Gargan and they lowered my car almost 2" since they were settled and great condition

·
You slut.
3,095 Posts
I♥myDC5;26308494 said:

Yeah, mine are the adjustable skunk2's, so i'm dropped about 3 inches, tucking tires.
Lol. I feel ya on the money situation, it sucks. Full time college kid here.

Good luck with everything though man.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
i had eibach sportlines and they were great...until my shocks blew out....haha. But any spring will do that. Car looks good man. I say consider the headlight DIY. authentic ITR headlights is cool but....having springs is more "uncool" than ITR headlights is "cool." You know? Trust me, if you can pull money from other areas and save for coils, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it. Look into a used set of coils too, if you can find one local to you. good luck man!

1 - 20 of 425 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.