Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont care how long i clean and dry, and buff it for or watever but i am sooo picky about every lil thing that i never seem to be happy enuff after i wash it...esp. with the ABP i can see every lil swirl mark from the towel and etc... wat should i do?? plz help imma have a nervous breakdown soon hehe ...

·
Registered
870 Posts
u can clay bar then polish then seal and glaze then wax and you should get a good result also micro fiber drying towels work well

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
yea - stop causing all them marks . . .

use the right stuff - the right way and they will go away - and stay away. if you are super picky,you may always spot tiny little things no one else does . ..

first step - get rid of the marks and there are different ways to do that. or just hide them with something as this proves to be less work and not as much skill required.

next - use products to help the disguise when you wax/polish

and also use the right materials as far as wash mitts or cloths - and drying equipment...

and before you start - do more reading as to metter ways to do it as far as technique . . .

does that help grasshopper?

there is no quick one type answer to this question - many many combinations of things are in ure future . .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts