Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
don't know
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.........wanna hide my bottle somewhere in my car. the damn thing is just a little bigger than what i thought it would be. it won't fit behind my seat, and won't fit where the spare goes. it will fit.......just sits to high......

any ideas!?!?!? :dontknow: :confused:

·
Spicy Raccoon
28,537 Posts
Mount it in the trunk of your car, and just get an old duffel bag and cut a hole in the bottom of it. Put some old clothes in there that you don't need anymore, and viola! Looks like you have a duffel bag in the back of your car, instead of a nitrous bottle.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
rest said:
Mount it in the trunk of your car, and just get an old duffel bag and cut a hole in the bottom of it. Put some old clothes in there that you don't need anymore, and viola! Looks like you have a duffel bag in the back of your car, instead of a nitrous bottle.
hahaha sounds good!!

·
Traction is for pussies
4,404 Posts
MrBurner said:
you have to cut the rear foam piece to get it to fit in the spare tire well
like this...it looks crooked because it isn't tightened down and is just leaning off to the left

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
looks good to me. can I see what your motor looks like, I gonna get nos and I just wanna get an idea what it looks like.

·
Registered
757 Posts
lol why dont you just get the bazooka sub that looks like nitrous... and mount them on each side of the trunk... when a cop pulls you over tell em its your sub bump it... and be like wait why isnt the other one working... mustve broke... haha

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Whats the cop gonna do if they find nitrous on your car ? arrest you ? I didnt know its illegal.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
So nitrous is not street legal ? you cant even have them in ur car ?

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
no, we're not sayin that. it varies in different regions/towns/cities. But simply saying "oh, i didn't know" isn't gonna get you off the hook if you are stopped and they do find it.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
damn, I live in Florida, I ve never seen anyone get pulled over nitrous only for speeding. That got me worried, I dont even street race, only at the track.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts