Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, not really. so im watching house md. and my beeper starts going off. i go outside maybe 10 seconds after it starts beeping and i see shadows running. i go outside with my gun and my boxers and they are gone. truth be told, im glad i didnt catch anyone. well, thats my story for the night

oh yeh there are no visible damages on my car. phew

·
Mamimi
6,024 Posts
Question, is it legal to shoot someone if they are stealing your car? :confused:

Glad your car isn't broken into or stolen though. What are you going to do now? Park it somewhere else or what?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Question, is it legal to shoot someone if they are stealing your car? :confused:

Glad your car isn't broken into or stolen though. What are you going to do now? Park it somewhere else or what?
good question. right now im thinking of keeping a python in there. but then i realized im scared of snakes and what am i going to do when i try to drive it. the thing i hate about viper alarm is that the thieves have 3 seconds to do whatever before i get a page. then it takes me another 10 seconds just to get a visual of my car. that gives them 13 seconds to do whatever. and that is alot of time.

·
Big Pimpin
15,710 Posts

no. it's not legal. but it IS legal if they attack you or pull a gun on YOU, but you CAN use a gun to hold them on location until authorities arrive.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Maybe a paintball gun? Or a BB gun? Good thing there's no damage, but be careful when confronting crazy people lol

Not sure what kind of neighborhood you live in, but around the retaliation here for paintballing someone stealing your car would not be worth it. It's DEAD, not shot or nothing. Remember we're talking about someone stupid enough to steal a car, as stupid as they may be you can bet they'll remember what car got them shot in the ass with a BB gun. That said, :iptf: that trys to steal my car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
my friend had almost had some like punk kids try to brake into his car. im getting ready to drop him off at his house from a party and he had his car parked by the side of the road and a stop my truck about 50 feet from his car and we seen 3 kids run from where his car was

1 - 20 of 66 Posts