Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
28,750 Posts
Uhhhh I don't think its JUN. If you acutally checked the JUN site - ITS WRITTEN ACROSS THE HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - you'd check that the only part that they sell for the RSX exterior wise is their hood. Either its not listed on their site, or its made by another company. Personally, I think its the latter.

I'll try and see if I can find out what it is.

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
crazy said:
Uhhhh I don't think its JUN. If you acutally checked the JUN site - ITS WRITTEN ACROSS THE HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - you'd check that the only part that they sell for the RSX exterior wise is their hood. Either its not listed on their site, or its made by another company. Personally, I think its the latter.

I'll try and see if I can find out what it is.

I found it on there site... http://www.junauto.co.jp/democar/index.html?en

·
DNA all over bish!
10,639 Posts
Well, the front fascia looks kinda like the tsunami kit. You know with those flares on each foglight area (sorry, don't know what they really call that part). It looks pretty cool though.

·
Registered
237 Posts
...........and contagious

·
28,750 Posts
I think by bodt tuning the mean adding bars and roll cages and stuff for reinforcement and all. Its probably the JUN, but i'm not 100% sure.

·
San Diego OG RSX
2,813 Posts
Cant you all see that it is the ADVAN kit...Look at the decal on the bottom of the bumper...:rolleyes:

J/K That kit really looks good..:eek:
Any pics of the rear and sides?
But i dont like how it covers up the two bulges on the bottom part of the headlights. Those are what makes them unique. Looks like a civic without em.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts