1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
464whp 360tq
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got scammed....:( cant say shit! it like my whole body is weak

condells08 scammed me

bought a kpro and sent me this

i just want to cry.. i lost 800 bucks realy i cant say shit right now,,,got home from work i was fucking tired,and saw a package was so excited when i opened it, in my surprise i was shock and speechless..cant get my money backs since i send the money straight to his bank. i really want to cry now

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
9,199 Posts
Wow..... Im really sorry ted >< I doubt theyll do anything because he actually sent ya something. Did it include a tracking number or did you have to sign for it. If not fight it and say you didnt get shit.

·
sc62 FTW
1,473 Posts
^^ i dont have nothing to do with this you can check my i trader i have sell a lot of stuff here never have a problem with no one he is my friend and i dont know why we would do something like that im gonna try to help teddy as much as i can i already talk to him

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
9,199 Posts
i'd go after cr-18's head if scammer doesn't pay up. he's prob gut a cut for saying scammer is legit.
No need to bash another person. Well i hope you can cr-18, teddy really doesnt deserve this. Hes given so many good deals to everyone and is the friendliest guy to deal with.

·
Senior n00b
1,779 Posts
Oh snap....he put a phone number in one of his posts?

if interested call cali at 9417632488

STALKER MODE GO!

lol google that number and up pops all his threads on a bunch of different forums. i found that funny.

He/She says his/her name is Cali....just read a post in other forums http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?p=834097 where his name is Cali 18. Do some searching dude! Let's find out who he is!

·
Expatriate Member
2,472 Posts
Oh snap....he put a phone number in one of his posts?

if interested call cali at 9417632488

STALKER MODE GO!

lol google that number and up pops all his threads on a bunch of different forums. i found that funny.

He/She says his/her name is Cali....just read a post in other forums http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?p=834097 where his name is Cali 18. Do some searching dude! Let's find out who he is!
Damn CSI: Adam is on the case! Lol

This is scummy man. Hope everything turns out ok :(

·
464whp 360tq
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
his info
condell sterling
adress:524 kellstadt ave
port charlotte Fl,33952
cellphone 941 763 2488

cr-18 and mattyp are helping me
if anyone knows him PLEASE help me

·
464whp 360tq
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what should i do guys?......i saved all our conversation on my phone
now he dont response shit,

1 - 20 of 195 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.