Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Natural Aspirated
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of Tein Stech springs from him thinking it was for 2005-2006 rsx because thats what his post said. But when i received them and tried to install them it wouldn't fit. I know what im doing because i install s-tech springs before. And i figure out that the set he sold me was for a 2002-2004 rsx. I know this for a fact because i called tein and verified the model number with them and they told me it was for a 2002-2004 rsx. So i contact the seller and ask for a full refund but he said he doesn't want to give me a full refund because he doesn't want to lose $40 for shipping which i have paid for. So then he expects me to pay another $40 to ship it back to him, so if you add it up i will lose a total of $80. I told him i was going to filed a dispute through paypal, but he seem to not really care if i do or not.

this is the thread that he had posted up

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=693938&highlight=s+tech

guys please be aware of jaypark and don't buy anything from him

·
Registered
14,880 Posts
so im not the only one who u threaten... well if u did the same to him as u did to me bc u are very disrespectful when people try to help u out. You threatened to leave me negative itrader over a rear seat bracket (one bracket) sent the other 2 bc i forgot to send one with the Visors,seatbelts,buckles that i sold to you.. also fyi if you file the paypal dispute they wont get you a dime bc u recieved the item thats the shitty part of PAYPAL...Goodluck tho BRO getting this mess fixed...

·
Registered
127 Posts
omg.. this guy is dumb.. i sent the right ones and he already left me a neg itrader. i am not losing 40 bucks over this stupid deal and hes lying.

·
Natural Aspirated
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im lying? you told me it was for a 05/06 and its not. its for a 02/04. and no he never install it on his car. from what he said.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts