Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Wyoming ftl
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:crying: :crying: :crying: i was on the way to the post office and i was stopped at a light. my light turned green so i started going. BAM! hit by a ford F150:thumbsdow i spun all the way around. i couldnt open my door so i climbed out the passengers. as soon as i got out i ran to ever single car that i know saw it to grab some witnesses. then called the cops. thank god he has insurance. i dont think i would be as upset if they still made RSX-s.... but unfortunately they do not. sorry for the bad pics. some i took with my phone at the scene. then took some after i got home from the hospital. no real bad injuries from either cars. i was just bleeding from my arm and back so they sent me to the hospital. anyways. here the damage. do you guys think its done for?

·
Registered
318 Posts
wow that f**kings sucks! damn gay ass trucks and moronic drivers:firemad:
sorry to hear about this but I think that should be repairable but the cost might be quite a lot

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
Why dont i see any airbags??

·
Wyoming ftl
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for your support guys. what really gets me down is that it was only a couple days ago that i read the wrecks thread...

·
Wyoming ftl
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah the driver side airbag on the door went off. if it wasnt for that and my tint. i would be bleeding a lot worse...

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
thanks for your support guys. what really gets me down is that it was only a couple days ago that i read the wrecks thread...
christ your like the 2nd or 3rd person that has said that...

im not reading that thread ever again :shakehead

·
Wyoming ftl
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah i suggest dont ever read that thread. oh and by the way JPSlick. you car is wicked. its what made me go supercharger>all motor.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts