Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
They help cure wheel hop , and you cant beat the price .

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
They fill in the rubber mounts with polyurethane. Urethane has a lot less flex than rubber so it stiffens up the engine. The stiffness helps with all the things that others have mentioned above. They don't cost very much, but the install is a little complex.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
My ES Motor Mounts cured Wheel hop the first 75~100 passes. Now I am hopping again. I am strongly considering the J's + C-west TQ shocks...

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Both at the same time right? That is what I am going to do. But I am even thinking about the ES + J's + C-West. Then never thinking about that problem again...

-eric

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
ahh, I don't like that one. It would suck to have a valve cover bolt break during a race or just driving around town. When I designed the one for Ingalls we talked about the design and all of us felt it just won't hold for the long term, which is important when designing a part like this.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
But that + J's (or Ingalls) will hold. Thats the idea.

-eric

·
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!
20,223 Posts
K20A2 said:
ahh, I don't like that one. It would suck to have a valve cover bolt break during a race or just driving around town. When I designed the one for Ingalls we talked about the design and all of us felt it just won't hold for the long term, which is important when designing a part like this.
pictures of the ingals setup?

my J's seems to have deteriorated over time and the hardware it comes with is crap

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Check the parts shop on this site playa (under engine - Dampers)... Chris Dye made the thing for them...

-eric

1 - 20 of 22 Posts