Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
JDM in the Werks
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a pair of Smoked altezza lights off of pro street lighting, and installed them on my car. Fitment is perfect. I personally didn't like the look of smoked lights on a silver RSX. Therefor I'm selling them, if you are interested in these lights just leave a message that your interested and possible an email address.

p.s. while installing these lights I tightened the light to tight and one of 6 screws came off the light, not a problem for instalation, but it will save you money from what i paid for them. thanks

·
JDM in the Werks
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
picture

heres a picture

Attachments

6,327 Posts
pickard29 said:
I recently bought a pair of Smoked altezza lights off of pro street lighting, and installed them on my car. Fitment is perfect. I personally didn't like the look of smoked lights on a silver RSX. Therefor I'm selling them, if you are interested in these lights just leave a message that your interested and possible an email address.

p.s. while installing these lights I tightened the light to tight and one of 6 screws came off the light, not a problem for instalation, but it will save you money from what i paid for them. thanks
oh dude how much for the pair?...i have a authentic Type R badge and some neon lights if you want to trade?...im begging you puhlleeezz

·
Premium Member
35,049 Posts
And we have a forum for you to sell them in... :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
burn 'em

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
LMAO!!! Man I like to see the idiot that buy's these from you. Good luck! But, i'm sure their is lot's of ricer's out there. Drooling to buy this off of you. :drool: :drool: :drool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts