Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure many of you do too.

Washed my car yesterday. It looked nice.

It rained like hell today.

Now for some of you, that's probably normal, but I'm in SoCal, and we get maybe 20 days of rain a YEAR - on the high side.

I call that power. All I have to do to make rain is wash my car. :mad:

·
pro lurker
548 Posts
man that sux, better luck next time. maybe check the weather.com before a wash. thats wut i do.

man over on the east coast, it rains more then there is sun. it sux cause driving in it sux arse.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in San Diego.

She's really dirty right now though, I had the windows tinted on Sat. and they made a mess - then told me not to wash the car for a week. Argh! :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
BlackSpots said:
I'm sure many of you do too.

Washed my car yesterday. It looked nice.

It rained like hell today.

Now for some of you, that's probably normal, but I'm in SoCal, and we get maybe 20 days of rain a YEAR - on the high side.

I call that power. All I have to do to make rain is wash my car. :mad:
Haha...tell me about it. Why'd they tell you not to wash the car? The tint is on the inside of the windows...I know you can't wind them down for a few days but I've never heard not being able to wash your car.

·
San Diego OG RSX
2,813 Posts
yeah im from SD too. Reppin the 619 and 858....
:driving: :thumbsup:

I have that power too. It seems like everytime i wash my car, it rains within a few days...and i have to wash it again. Its a waste of soap and a waste of time. But it pays off in the end when my car shines.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: I Have the Power

graf304 said:
Haha...tell me about it. Why'd they tell you not to wash the car? The tint is on the inside of the windows...I know you can't wind them down for a few days but I've never heard not being able to wash your car.
You're right, I read the 'auto film care' instructions again, and it just says not to wash the inside for 10 days... the chick behind the counter just said 'don't wash the windows for 10 days'.

I think I may run out and wash it about an hour from now... really tired of the drips and streaks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts