Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· R.I.P. EVO IX SE
547 Posts
here's a few products that i like to use and i think is easy for beginners to use.

for carwash soap: meguiar's NXT car wash
for wax, since it's a new car you can use just NXT or turtle wax ultra gloss. both is good. if you want a deeper wetter shine that shows more color and vividness, go with NXT. if you want a lil more shine with a little less vividness. turtle wax ultra gloss works pretty well as far as excellent shine.

oh and to wash your car use a sheepskin washmitt.. and use a 100% cotton microfiber to dry.

· R.I.P. EVO IX SE
547 Posts
yeah and after you claybar the car, it's suggested you use some type of cleaner wax. i like color X, it cleans it from any leftover contaminants that you might have missed with a claybar as well as clean any possibility of oxidation. so after that top it off with a wax of some sort. NXT will do fine. if you want durability, top the NXT with #16 and you'll be good for 2 to 3 months of fine protection.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.