Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
875 Posts
I have a few questions about the K-pro. Is it basically a stock ECU with the ability to fine tune or is it a stand alone unit? When using this with the GReddy kit, would I just need the turbo kit and this ECU?....meaning no more E-manage.

· Registered
875 Posts
I'm really interested in the k-pro however probably for a different reason then most people. I am installing the GReddy turbo within the next month and am undecided if I want to keep the e-manage or get the k-pro. My reason for wanting the k-pro isn't only that I want to extract as much power as possible but for the fact that I'll have a perfect tune, be able to adjust boost at any time, and not use a piggy back so I won't have to worry about the lean issue. For the people who have tuned with the k-pro, how hard was it to tune it. Would any knowledgeable technician be able to do it? There are a couple shops around here that have done many cars. I guess my question is really would getting the k-pro protect my motor more because of the open/closed loop control and having the perfect tune for my car versus a preprogrammed piggy back system?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.