Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending a week with my 2002 RSX type S I have many many things to say about the car. Everything can be summed up with one short sentence. I LOVE this car.

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
Don't forget to use protection.

·
vtaaaakk VTAK VTAK VTAK
810 Posts
Me too? 02 type s, 6 months now, and I don't drive that fast -- I just putter around having orgasmic convulsions from the steering wheel feedback and whispering sweet nothings into its ... uhh ... air vents.

I hope that doesn't make me some sort of perv ... :uhh:

But seriously, the only thing I don't like is paying through the nose for insurance (stop wrecking, guys ...), the stereo (being remedied), and road noise on the freeway (getting some dynamat). Other than that, my commute to/from work is often the lone highlight of my day.

·
02 RSX Type-S NBP
49 Posts
Same thing here, just bought mine 02 RSX Type S NBP 4 days ago. Really fun to drive. I'm in Canada.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I bought my first rsx-s at the beginning of March. It's also an '02. And yes, I concur, I do love my car. I'm still walking backwards from it in parking lots with a big sheeet eating grin on my face.

·
Murderator
23,101 Posts
I fucking hate mine...

J/K

·
Registered
73 Posts
Had mine for almost 7 days now, it is growing on me - even after a somewhat unsuccessfull first auto-x of the year. Stock alignment and the all seasons the car came with where killing me. Very happy with the K20, car feels like it pulls much better in mid range then my s2k.

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Had mine for almost 7 days now, it is growing on me - even after a somewhat unsuccessfull first auto-x of the year. Stock alignment and the all seasons the car came with where killing me. Very happy with the K20, car feels like it pulls much better in mid range then my s2k.
You auto crossed your car within the first week of you owning it? Thats hardcore.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts