Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
dont feel free to move down though. we have enough of you snowbirds (aka people who come to florida during the winter.):laughing:

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
Mine looked just like yours before I washed it just now. It's 8 degrees over here right now, and let's just say it wasn't easy with all the freezing water. But I was able to clean it in the sun, not perfect given the tempature but it is 95% cleaner than it was. Wheel wells are a bit dirty. I used the Quick & Easy Wash recommended by mistaclean, great product just wish it wasn't so cold out. :(

Attachments

·
I am a non smoker
5,202 Posts
yea nice clean car EternalBlue, BTW where did u get ur steel winter rims, and what car are they from? also how much did u pay?

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
Thanks! It's been several hours later and I am still freezing from being outside! And I got my steel rims and snow tires from www.tirerack.com. Rims were $49/pc. www.discounttiredirect.com also has them, slightly cheaper, different winter tire selection. :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Eternalblue, you can use a terry cloth towel and QEW to clean the wheelwells, I usually do them last with the remaining solution. Did you like the product overall?

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
DallasRSX said:
what size steels are those?
16, just like stock. :thumbsup:

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
StreetLiquid said:
My thread was rapped!
hey, sorry for stealing your limelight. But, you did post pics of your car and I offered a way for you to clean it...and, well, it kind of took on a life of it's own. :laughing:

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Car's been sitting in storage for 5 weeks =\

I take it out on nice days and drive it around or a night in town or something.. gets a wash every week too...

too bad when I leave for school, i'm bringing her with me ugh... gonna hit winte r!! =(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts