Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made an armrest for my RSX and I just thought I would share.

The bottom of the armrest wedges into the small bin to the left of the e-brake. Once in place it is relatively solid and does not budge during normal driving conditions. I must say that it's great having an armrest and it doesn't interfere with my shifting at all. The lack of an armrest was a dissapointment with the RSX and having one improves the comfort of daily driving.

Here's a a couple of pics. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
699 Posts
nicoucsd said:
I made an armrest for my RSX and I just thought I would share.

The bottom of the armrest wedges into the small bin to the left of the e-brake. Once in place it is relatively solid and does not budge during normal driving conditions. I must say that it's great having an armrest and it doesn't interfere with my shifting at all. The lack of an armrest was a dissapointment with the RSX and having one improves the comfort of daily driving.

Here's a a couple of pics. Enjoy!
OMFG DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY...........

DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY DIY

:wavey: :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
didnt someone else make one just like that a while ago??? that thing is pretty cool tho :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
i want a diy myself
sometimes it isn't about being lazy, it just helps being in the know...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the92pheish said:
OMFG OMFG OMFGOM FGOMFG OMFG OMFG DIYDIYDIY!!! plz diy this bro it will be fat

I'm not sure what this means? I'm guessing Do It Yourself? And yes I did do it myself, if that's the question.

I'm glad you guys liked it, and I recommend making one yourselves because it does make daily driving more comfortable (especially while cruising in 6th).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the92pheish said:
*looking at keychain and sunglasses*

looks like a girls been driving it - does that mean no DIY :(

Ouch... Those are definitely not female sunglasses!! And that's a Leatherman tool on the keychain (not very feminine!).

Ha ha... it's all good!

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
DIY, Do It Yourself, he is basically having a orgasm over your armrest and wishes you to make a Do It Yourself guide for him, eitherwise, he will continue spamming in fashion like a dog with rabbies running down the street.. :)

·
Registered
699 Posts
i made blueprints for an armrest simliar to this one not to long ago

someone want to find the thread? search under my name and "DIY Armrest"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts