Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke my buddyclub ss today. need a new shifter mailed out to me asap i cant have the rsx down for too long.

04 rsx type-s - if you got one pm me whoever can get it boxed up and shipped by monday morning gets my money, i dont care what brand, oem whatever, i need one.

BTW - word of caution. i have the mtec industries race springs in my trans. thats what broke my buddyclub ss. id stay away from these until we can find a way to customize a shifter with a metal pivot bracket on the left hand side. because the plastic ones on the buddyclub and revo will continue to break.

·
Super Master Member
2,180 Posts
I have an OEM one that i can ship to you.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
hey man, Im assuming you dont have oem shifter anymore. I broke my crap box on the BCSS as well, I popped the guts out of the oem and BC, and swapped them. My OEM housing is basically a heavy duty BCSS now. Just a thought and idea for you.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm..that would be a geat idea, but like a dumbass i used to sell stock parts just as fast as they came off the car. so i have to buy something either way now.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey man, Im assuming you dont have oem shifter anymore. I broke my crap box on the BCSS as well, I popped the guts out of the oem and BC, and swapped them. My OEM housing is basically a heavy duty BCSS now. Just a thought and idea for you.
i want to do this whenever my oem replacement shows up in the mail, but how in the hell do you disassemble this thing. i havent spent much time looking at it ill have to take a 2nd look when i get home

·
Registered
600 Posts
i want to do this whenever my oem replacement shows up in the mail, but how in the hell do you disassemble this thing. i havent spent much time looking at it ill have to take a 2nd look when i get home
Hey did you get my PM's and emails? I sent you the tracking info, shipped via UPS on the 11th...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts