Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im having trouble with my supercharger, im getting error codes cylinder misfires which comes and goes. did a compression test and everything. it came back good. i change the coils and spark plugs and it didnt do nothing. Now im prepared to take it to a professional. Just dont know who. The car basically sometimes shuts down when approaching a stop sign or slowing down and to start the car you have to give it a lot of gas and a lot of clear smoke comes out of the the exhaust which smells a lot like gasoline isnt burning right. Need help a.s.a.p. i need my car running to go to school in september. thanks. i willing to spend the money to fix it just dont want no one raping my pockets. any suggestions on who can fix it?

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
do you have kpro?
what injectors are you running?
What pulley do you have in there?

·
Blown
13,723 Posts
im having trouble with my supercharger, im getting error codes cylinder misfires which comes and goes. did a compression test and everything. it came back good. i change the coils and spark plugs and it didnt do nothing. Now im prepared to take it to a professional. Just dont know who. The car basically sometimes shuts down when approaching a stop sign or slowing down and to start the car you have to give it a lot of gas and a lot of clear smoke comes out of the the exhaust which smells a lot like gasoline isnt burning right. Need help a.s.a.p. i need my car running to go to school in september. thanks. i willing to spend the money to fix it just dont want no one raping my pockets. any suggestions on who can fix it?
PM magnesium to fix your calibration.

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i do have kpro

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the mechanic said the motor is perfectly good. i guess im gona talk to magneisum.

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the codes went away but as soon as they come back ill tell you guys, but it was like originally cylinder misfire 2, 3, 4, then it switch to 1,3,4, and running lean code. plus random misfire

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have 750 injectors, 9psi pulley,

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
what kal are you running now

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sounds good i was running a base kal that magnisum gave me but it wasnt tuned

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
okay im gona do a 3rd gear pull tonight and give it to magenisum and see what happens

·
DidItAllForTheGloryOfLove
2,796 Posts
magneisum
magnisum
magenisum

sorry to hear bout ur problem, and im sorry to post this, but i rly couldnt help but notice that as i read lol epic spellcheck

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i try magnesium and no results. im gona take it to a shop tomorrow and see if the know whats going on.

·
4039whp 2956wtq @ 88psi
10,469 Posts
maybe next time youll go turbo ;) haha

what plugs are you runnin?

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
word, i was scared to go turbo based on people blowing there engines and now im having some fuel problems

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
anyone that thinks they could fix it let me know cause im a little worried about bringing it to a reg mechanic shop. i rather bring to someone who's familiar with superchargers and Honda's.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.