Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello club RSX! I have a 02 RSX Type S and it is bone dry stock. I am currently driving another car for the time being because I want to do some upgrades to my Type S. I would like to put an aftermarket cat-back exhaust and aftermarket air intake on it because I think it’s a good start. I really like the way the Spec D Tuning sounds so lmk if it’s a good choice). BUUTTT, I have no clue what the best combo would be. If anyone can give me some tips or guidance I’d really appreciate it. Any bit of info helps!! (Idk if it makes a difference on my options for aftermarket parts but I live in VA so the weather is bipolar)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
read this...

There's a shit load of info for both intakes and exhausts on here, do some research. If you have questions regarding something specific, come back and post it. Take note, you won't gain much of anything besides sound without a header and a tune. No one can tell you what is "best" "good" etc etc. Those are subjective terms. You get what you pay for when it comes to car parts. That being said, I would not get anything from Spec D Tuning.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
read this...

There's a shit load of info for both intakes and exhausts on here, do some research. If you have questions regarding something specific, come back and post it. Take note, you won't gain much of anything besides sound without a header and a tune. No one can tell you what is "best" "good" etc etc. Those are subjective terms. You get what you pay for when it comes to car parts. That being said, I would not get anything from Spec D Tuning.
[/QUOT

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
read this...

ok sick thanks for the help! I really appreciate it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts