Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what wires to use but I'm not too savy when it comes to connecting things. Could anybody do me a huge favor and show me where and how you connected, cut or removed the wires to make them stay on and blink... Other posts just say what to connect but don't show how :/ thanks!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I did this before to my other car(not ep3). I changed the signal light bulbs to double contact bulbs. Then tapped the extra positive contact to the positive of the park light. This has been the setup for years now. Works well.

I also tried tapping the positive from the signal lights to the positive of the park lights. Side marker stayed on but it blinks fast. The arrow lights on the dash stayed lit as well so I knew that isn't the right way to do it. So I suggest just changing the bulbs to dual filament.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
72 Posts
you can unplug the sidemarker wires and run a new pos wire to the parking lights lead pos (Splice in) and run a new ground and it will be on the with parking lights at all times. as long as you have no other wires running with it. and you should be good! i did this on my cg6 accord i used to own, loved it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.