Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im doing a headlight conversion on my car and Ive got JDM black housing headlights sitting here ready to be reworked in. I need the front portion of fenders and the front corners of a hood. Id much rather cut the sheetmetal from a stock RSX fender or hood instead of reworking and welding new metal to my current fenders and hood. Does anyone know where I can get sections of metal like that?

Thanx

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
People arn't really into crazy exterior mods around here... Seems like I am the only one!

Anyway, try the for sale forums or a junk yard!

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
FaintReality said:
People arn't really into crazy exterior mods around here... Seems like I am the only one!

im with ya too dave... lol, i can't see putting all kinds of money into making my car faster when i already have had 9+ tickets... it would just tease me and make me wanna break the speed limit..

anyways i can sell you my stock hood if you want it z2flip4....

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
z2flip4 said:
Im doing a headlight conversion on my car and Ive got JDM black housing headlights sitting here ready to be reworked in. I need the front portion of fenders and the front corners of a hood. Id much rather cut the sheetmetal from a stock RSX fender or hood instead of reworking and welding new metal to my current fenders and hood. Does anyone know where I can get sections of metal like that?

Thanx
Wha!? You're doing a DC5 Front end conversion? :dontknow:

·
Wreakin Havoc
1,654 Posts
I have an OEM hood that you can have $50. Pick up only. Where are you located? Wisconsin! Where in the hell is Wisconsin.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im building a NCCA showcar, I dont want some stock looking car like everyone else has. Thats why Im doing conversions from other cars. Thats how u score points with the judges. If thats not your bag of cookies fine. I came here to see if I could get some help finding parts.....guess not.

TypeRaisin, Ill be back with pics once the conversion is done. Just waiting for the nibbler I ordered so I can start cutting the fenders and hood.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
FaintReality said:

Look at how many people that have bc2 and ings/roja then come back to me on that one =\ lol

Junk yards mr chevy. You will find parts in junk yards

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I looked at those but dont like what they look like. Not into the whole HID thing either. Doing lighting and neons are gonna be the last thing I do.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts