Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have enough money to get some jackson race headers, but i was initialy saving up to get a wheel tire package. Now i can't decide what to get. I really want the performance, but those wheels would look real good, plus i need the traction for around turns. So if it was up to you which would you get first.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
zach12985 said:
ok i have enough money to get some jackson race headers, but i was initialy saving up to get a wheel tire package. Now i can't decide what to get. I really want the performance, but those wheels would look real good, plus i need the traction for around turns. So if it was up to you which would you get first.

well first off we only have one header on our car lol......i would do springs if u dont have them already...u will need that before a wheel tire package...then cai, exhaust, hondata

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would get springs except i wouldn't be able to get up on my driveway :eek:( i allready got the coldair, and a catback exhaust, so next is the wheels or header, (sorry bout the typo above) soo... which one first?

·
Registered
214 Posts
without a doubt the header.

if you find some 4-1 for a base model let me know. im looking and all i can find are 4-2-1

·
Registered
294 Posts
zach12985 said:
dc sports makes a 4-1 header, but i dont' know if they make one for the rsx. go to their website and check it out www.dcsports.com
They may call it a 4-2-1. but it looks like a 4-1. Not completely sure. Atleast that is what mine looks like from dc.

·
Registered
260 Posts
i would go with the race header without a dought!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Either header or Hondata reflash. Forget the wheels and tires...those will come last after every performance mod. Roll like a sleeper ;)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i tend to agree with all you all, but if i get all of that won't i need more traction? my wheels already spin like crazy if i floor it, especialy when wet.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I recently bought a RSX type R header. Haven't installed it yet, cause I'm still waiting for my hiflo cat, and Greddy EVO exhaust to come in.

·
Representin' DC5AB.COM
433 Posts
Get a race header...Comptech, Toda or Jackson...It all depends on how much you want to spend.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Im selling my dc sports tcs exhaust and my hondata for a 5 speed rsx. Let me know if you interested in any of this. 500 obo for exhaust 500 + reflash cost for hondata

1 - 14 of 14 Posts