Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and..it was due to be shipped on the 19th ...its the 24th today and it hasnt been shipped out yet. im not very concerned (yet) but id like to know who to contact to inquire about my products whereabouts. 604rsx any idea? anyways. any hellp is great appreciated..cant wait to get it on..hehehe...man...I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
played out bro..played out..btw who else is comming sat. you comming to my house before the meet?

·
1320 warrior!
4,911 Posts
Well, I have the same problem. I ordered comptech springs from nopi.com on the 19th of june and was told it would take 12 business days but it's been more like 25 business days and still didn't get it. And the worst part is that I've emailed them saturday asking what was going on and dind't get any response to my email:firemad:
Trust me it sucksssssssssssssss
I'm starting to hate ordering stuff online, cause it takes 4ever to get it :firemad:

G

·
R2's lil RSX: you have mail. Spoilers are all boxed up and ready to be shipped out today. Sorry for the delay, we had a car show to prep for last weekend.

Please keep in mind that Kcaero is a manufacturing facility and all orders are "made to order". They don't stock loose parts. Once an order has been placed they start making the part. Usually takes 7-10 business days to ship out.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats all i wanted to hear =) thanks man. i appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
also..is it reliable for me to be picking up my shipment at greyhound? iw as under the impression that it would be sent to my house. but just a long as i get the spoiler. as far as damage to the spoiler when i pick it up, what do i do if something is wrong with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts