Powerrevracing vacuum block
Turbo xs boost controller
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Autometer boost gauge
K Pro

·
Vtec killer + Boost!!!
3,172 Posts
Enjoy being boosted with a greddy kit until you get used to it in about a week or less:thumbsup: Then you'll want more and you'll post a new build thread with a rev-hard custom,peakboost-kit or full-race kit:laughing::laughing:

·
4039whp 2956wtq @ 88psi
10,469 Posts
honestly i doubt youll make 320whp on the greddy kit... those that have were uncorrected numbers or were lying... i ran 15 psi spiking to 16psi consistently and i was 288correctedwhp but beating "320whp greddy rsx's" sooooo yea....youll need a bigger turbo lol

however the full race upgrade is legit my buddy was the first to have it and his car kept up pretty well with my custom kit at 400whp

·
Boost Slut Krew Member#22
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
honestly i doubt youll make 320whp on the greddy kit... those that have were uncorrected numbers or were lying... i ran 15 psi spiking to 16psi consistently and i was 288correctedwhp but beating "320whp greddy rsx's" sooooo yea....youll need a bigger turbo lol

however the full race upgrade is legit my buddy was the first to have it and his car kept up pretty well with my custom kit at 400whp
NICE! that last setup you had looked sick. i want to do a big power setup but for the price of this one i had to do it. and the full race upgrade will be nice because i can keep my FMIC

·
when in rome
18,627 Posts
its all about price and how much money you want to spend. 300whp on a 2600lb car is still very impressive. also im pretty sure that setup spools up really fast. nice setup man.

·
Bańned
12,108 Posts
thats identical to my build except i have 2.5" piping all around :( i wonder how much power 3" all the way down would net

·
Thats my shorty
414 Posts
so what are the final numbers?

·
Bańned
12,108 Posts
what did you make for power
not installing it until after winter. its all there i just dont wanna drive in the snow with that much power. the dyno im going to also reads really low. my friends stock 05 got 160.3 whp and i got 176.5 whp with cai/rh/ex so our numbers wont match up. even then i may upgrade the turbo kit before i install it. im already sick of it and its nto even on yet lol. what kind of numbers did you put out and at what psi? the only differences in mine are going to be noted below although i am considering getting 3" piping

Greddy turbo
Greddy FMIC
Greddy type s and type rs bov --->HKS Bov
RC 750cc injectors
Fast turbo oil lines
Hondata 4 bar map
Greddy catch can ---> None
Nate dog customs downpipe ---> stock greddy
Unforgettable 3 inch test pipe ---> 2.5" test pipe
E-Motors 3 inch exhaust ---> 2.5" exhaust
Powerrevracing vacuum block ---> none
Turbo xs boost controller ---> hondata boost control solenoid
Walbro 255lph fuel pump ---> walboro 255 hpfp
Autometer boost gauge
K Pro
---> RBC

Actually its a bit different now that im laying it out like that lol. i have different gauges too but thats irrelevant. what numbers did you get?

·
Boost Slut Krew Member#22
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no numbers yet. i need to get tuned. i am running the base tune for now. but i am already bored of it lol. i need to get the 2.5 bottle neck taken out of my exhaust and then get tuned at 12psi. hopefully i will have some fun at that power. but full race upgrade is planed for the winter

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,219 Posts
Umm try hitting the rev limiter a few times instead of short shifting.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.