Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I got beaks in my chicken
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone..i was wondering what u guys think about this..i had a couple friends with GSR's and some of them took the DOHC VTec decal from the SI's and put them on their cars..and it looked pretty good

What do u think about putting the DOHC I-Vtec decal in the same postion on the RSX like on the SI's?

Also..i did a search..but the other thing i found on the decal was about people putting it on the back above the rsx label..

·
Back To Honda
4,126 Posts
Its not too bad.. I dont mind since decals came with the car.
Couple members of clubrsx has done this already, just search around.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
i like the way they look on the si....idunno how id like it if it were on the rsx

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
kinda a ricey thing to do, belongs on an Si, not an RSX (no offense to Si's, of course)

·
obama '08
387 Posts
nah man -- an RSX is an ACURA which is the luxery line of HONDA (as noted by our interiors), i don't really think decals - IMO - belong on the RSX. WRX, Si, EVO, Eclipse, fine......just not the RSX. Of course, I am not hating on any cars that have them on....just what I think. Looks badass without any stickers.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
pnoiboldstar said:
yes, that is fuckin tite..

she prolly looks ugly tho.. haha j/p :spin:
LoL,
Yeh, my gf sure isn't a looker. She's overweight, has acne and her breasts sag past her belly button.:(

·
Premium Member
67,108 Posts
I wouldn't, the RSX looks better without stickers IMO, the only stickers I have on my car are the official logo of my team, and they are "must have". I put them in the lower corners of the sides rear windows

1 - 20 of 41 Posts