Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hahaha! My friend was commenting on that last weekend.

I'm sure it's possible to add one, but your going to have to either find an aftermarket one, find one in a boneyard that closely matches the interior, or find a current car that has one and buy one from the dealer of that car.

Again, not impossible. Just a little legwork. :)

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
Re: Re: I want an oh-shit handle

CJ Majesty said:

What is that
dude, it's that bar that you grab when someone rounds a corner really fast

dude, if someone custom fabs them to fit and not tear off, group buy!!:laughing:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I want an oh-shit handle

WarmPepsi said:

dude, it's that bar that you grab when someone rounds a corner really fast

dude, if someone custom fabs them to fit and not tear off, group buy!!:laughing:
the assist handles on the top of the door & over your head or the ones the rally drivers use on there dash board like in the rav 4s & CRVS those lil trucks

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: I want an oh-shit handle

CJ Majesty said:

the assist handles on the top of the door & over your head or the ones the rally drivers use on there dash board like in the rav 4s & CRVS those lil trucks
top of door and over head...

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Actually the Volvo S70 black leather ones in my parent's car look like a perfect match. I wonder how they're bolted down...

·
Oct '01 OG!
4,463 Posts
It's actually oh-shit bar. If anyone cares.:thumbsup:

-Allen:wavey:

·
Registered
917 Posts
First time ive heard of that thing being called an oh-shit handle haha. The name does fit it well tho. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
and I thought me and my friends were the only ones that called it that :thumbsup:

Sucks the RSX dosnt have one!

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
nah, some are handles, they fold out and kinda open when you put your hand in them... the others are just solid bars, everyone that rides with me says i need them :laughing: lol, i think 5 point harnesses would work better, ..... anywho, yeah, but the trim bars just pop off .....the ones that go along the windshield to the roof..... so thats a no no, maybe the roof? all my friends just have hand out the window and hold on the the frame of the car :thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
yeah, this is the only thing that my girlfriend complains about in my car, is that in my old blazer i had em, and she claims to need it alot (my driving perhaps? hahah) any ways....
just my 2 cents

1 - 13 of 13 Posts