Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy Zaino, but is there a place where i can get it from instead of sending them check or credit card to order ? because i don't have those cards and i want to know if there is a store that has Zaino... such as Canadian Tires, Wal-Mart and etc...
please help me out...

·
Premium Member
20,800 Posts
And get a credit card!!!

It's never too early to start building history. In fact, I recommend building credit history as soon as you can. Just don't be American with it :laughing:

(Sorry, couldn't help it. I just saw the news story where Canadians kept their credit balances lower and made larger payments than Americans on average)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Re: I WANT TO GET ZAINO, But i Don't HAVE CREDIT CARDS + CHEQUES.. SOMEONE HELP ME OUT !

12RSX15 said:
I want to buy Zaino, but is there a place where i can get it from instead of sending them check or credit card to order ? because i don't have those cards and i want to know if there is a store that has Zaino... such as Canadian Tires, Wal-Mart and etc...
please help me out...
howdy - yes i can help . . . . a number of ways . . .

email me . . . we'll talk . . . .

dennis

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
money orders, bank drafts etc . .

but since i deliver all around the gta - and have met many fine rsx (abd other brands) owners from this forum - im also pretty nice at taking cash at delivery too . . .

·
ALL BOOST!!!
10,670 Posts
Re: I WANT TO GET ZAINO, But i Don't HAVE CREDIT CARDS + CHEQUES.. SOMEONE HELP ME OUT !

12RSX15 said:
please help me out...
send a Money order
stay away from getting credit cards they are really bad for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts