1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
R.I.P. EVO IX SE
1,435 Posts
Dorifuto!

·
Registered
235 Posts
pimp, i wish we had snow down here in the south. that would be a blast. i cant imagine the rsx does anything but understeer unless you just toss it around.

next time you take pics in the snow knock the exposure compensation up around +1ev on your camera, it will make the snow white instead of brown :).

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RussTypeS said:
pimp, i wish we had snow down here in the south. that would be a blast. i cant imagine the rsx does anything but understeer unless you just toss it around.

next time you take pics in the snow knock the exposure compensation up around +1ev on your camera, it will make the snow white instead of brown :).
Not much available in the way of fancy features on my DV camera, and the snow was kinda dirty :)

The car actually did well on the lake despite my extremely stiff autocross setup. I expected to be one of the slowest cars out but at the end of the day I was nowhere near the back of the pack. Tires are the most important thing; obviously the fastest cars were those with studded tires - but the Nokian Hakka-Q's (studless) were incredible.

I just can't wait to try it again once I get my Quaife installed. On the video you can see my outside-front wheel stop spinning completely on turns, sad really.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here is a short clip

~4MB (on a slow server, will probably take a while)

Quicktime video

I also added some video of someone that brought out a sand rail to show how slippery it was.

·
Crazy Cone Chaser
379 Posts
We had an autocross/snowcross also on Sunday. Much fun sliding around :) Much different that having grip.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
that's crazy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts