Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What follows is a natural progression, some of it miss guided (think RICE) by outside influence and a subsequent change of events for the better.

PLEASE NOTE: I am a broke law student so this progression will be slow. All modifications are either relatively cheap or DIY's.....why? Cause i don't want to void my warranty while in law school.....lol

Thanks for looking.....jdm lights coming in about a week and a half.....

Earliest picture i have (notice the shift light...lol)

Painted the seat inserts red because the plain black was just too monotnous in the car

AND WHAT DOES EVERY LAW STUDENT NEED AFTER A GRUELING FIRST SEMESTER????? You guessed it folks....A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE!
Traveling on I-76 in snowy pennsylvania a salt truck clipped the back passenger side of the car spinning me 360....as i was hydroplaning i managed to hit the brakes and down shift to second...when i thought i was safe...unfortunately for me i was traveling in reverse down a free way...i hut the cement median and when i looked up traffic was coming head on...i managed to spin the car around and dragged the rear of my car to the should (thank God for front wheel drive)....if you were wondering....NO THE SALT TRUCK DRIVER DID NOT STOP....
Front

Back

Side Damage

Close up of Side

Reactions: dc5s22

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
So you think your Tien Coilovers are hot shit? I bet you can't 3 wheel motion with those....no you can't :rotfl:
Passenger side

This is the car before the drop so the single cement wall (SCW) drop looks a bit more dramatic.....

So after a long winter and a $1,000 deductible i figured it was time to treat the DC5 to some mods.....

I ordered Sportline Springs, 18" Enkei J10's, and Nitto Neo Gen Tires in a 225/25/18

The shipment arrives

Right after the drop

Side view

Fresh Wash after install

Side view

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Random PA snow storm....summer tires and rims still on

Summer comes and my camera skills get much better

Side

Back

Random spot in PA

Long driveway on a farm

My best shot of the day

Corn Field

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ITR knob....(If anyone is selling black floormats PM me....my drivers side has worn out under the clutch pedal -- thanks NYC traffic)

Better picture of interior

Debaged Partially installed JDM Badge (thank -- Jstarry)

Right after grillgraft grill install

close up

semi-close up

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Lower Grill pic

Just got the Engine cleaned (Yeah its STOCK.....but as a broke law student i need my warranty)

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Carbon Fiber OEM hood and JDM Side Markers (Late August)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
does the multi lock get in the way of shiftin?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts