Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YO!

I need idea what urethane kit is looking best on RSX = what kit would you buy to put on a car.

LEt me know and post some pix too.

Also if any of you had experiences with some type of urethane kit - post them here please ..

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah roja pure is on top of my list .. - cause its full bumper replacement..
the only thing - from pictures it looks too aggressive with holes in bumper and everything ..

· Kompressor
3,109 Posts
sorry OT, but this is hillarious... your sig man... OMG lol....

"Sig removed. IF YOU PUT IT BACK PLAN TO BE BANNED. Please use some common sense here. A sig with 200 blank lines in it just isn't smart is it?

Admin"

· Registered
63 Posts
the xenon is a full bumper replacement

· Registered
1,589 Posts
simsim said:

"Sig removed. IF YOU PUT IT BACK PLAN TO BE BANNED. Please use some common sense here. A sig with 200 blank lines in it just isn't smart is it?

Admin"
:iamwiths: LOL

and if youre looking for a full urethane kit, go with the roja one...not too many people have it either which is a plus!

· Kompressor
3,109 Posts
TypeRaisin said:
:iamwiths: LOL

and if youre looking for a full urethane kit, go with the roja one...not too many people have it either which is a plus!
lol i thought it was funneh.... whats up Rasin?

Yeah, I like the Ro_Ja one as well...., but i like the lip better :thumbsup:

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
simsim said:

Admin"

i know its kinda funny - thats why i hadnt changed it since.. plus Admin sounded kinda serious - maybe if i go back to original i will really get banned.. who knows... :D

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
spydersrsx said:
yea i think its only like 3 people on this board with it :thumbsup:
i know its a plus too.. i hadnt seen too many people with it.. wait .. i didnt see anyone with it at all - and i live in SF - plenty of supped up cars here..

the only thing is i have stock rims and my car has nothing custom but jdm lights with xenon.. so i feel it might be too agressive for what i have.. im thinking about it though..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.