Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

If you had chose a different color for your car, what would it be and why?

Tags
car chose color
1K views 37 replies 36 participants last post by  CB7 
#1 ·
so basically, if you hadn't gotten your first choice of color (assuming you bought your first choice) what color would you have gotten and are there any different mods you would have done considering the color?

ill go first...

first choice was nbp, bought it

second choice was pwp or twp whatever comes on the 02 body style. soon on my nbp i will have black painted stockies to have that stealth look. but if i had gotten a white rsx i would be buying itr wheels in white and also i would have gone with the itr lip kit rather than a-spec. hmm... i probably would want to swap out the white interior for black.

those are the only differences i guess, but they are pretty major

#3 ·
Oh my god. I got Vivid Blue Pearl... And I it's gorgeous and all, but I sorta wish I got Milano Red. Almost every other RSX in my area is VBP... I wanted the red from the start, but I just love the black interior. My boyfriend got PWP, my first choice actually... Having matching cars is dorky enough, color would of just pushed it over the edge haha.

#4 ·
i used to have a 2003 NBP. it was my first choice, and i got it. then i got in a wreck with it, and was totaled. so i got a 2006 MM, and still wanted NBP. unfortunately due to lack of production the dealership was already out of NBP. NBP is my favorite color, black on black, then ghost ride the whip!

moral of the story = i miss NBP.

#14 ·
I was all set on getting Arctic Blue, but chickened out and got Satin Silver because silver hides small scratches better.

If I had to do it again, I would probably still get Silver. Had it been available the red would have been very tempting as well.

First RSX-S I ever drove was a red '02, was a drive I will never forget and what led me to getting my own.

#21 ·
First choice: ASM

2nd choice: NBP

I didn't go for NBP because I'm not dedicated to washing my car once a week :drink: :run: :( :run: :( :drink:

I knew ASM would be easy to clean because I've owned 2 Civics and an Accord and they were all SSM :thumbsup: :laughing:

#26 ·
I love my MM, but now i wish i had gotten a BOM w/ gunmetal rims w/ polished lip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.