Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fat Free
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if there is an ignition amplifier for the rsx-s, i am intrested in the jacobs electrionics i.c.e. pak but i went to there sight and i didn't find an application guide or anything

·
Fat Free
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on, 13 views and no replies?

·
Fat Free
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very happy

·
Registered
206 Posts
Check Nology, they have a ignition wire conversion set.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Charlieboy said:
i have no idea .....try m.s.d. happy now
WHat MSD ignition application are you using? I want to buy the 6A.. Is that meant for the 2003 rsx-s?

·
!!!Master Member!!!
5,969 Posts
warmmilk said:
i was wondering if there is an ignition amplifier for the rsx-s, i am intrested in the jacobs electrionics i.c.e. pak but i went to there sight and i didn't find an application guide or anything
i had this jacobs system in my 2000 Civic SI. it was a great ignition system. something that you can feel when you put it in. i really hope that jacobs will try to work on a system for our car.

·
Banned
9 Posts
you can make the MSD work on any car.....I will be using the 6AL

there are also coil-packs available from another company, but they are like $500

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
jdkindle said:
you can make the MSD work on any car.....I will be using the 6AL

there are also coil-packs available from another company, but they are like $500
Let me know how the car feels afterward the install :spin:

·
- - - - - - -
3,186 Posts
It's not needed. From what I can recall, Japanese track cars use stock ignition systems. You basically only need it if you get FI. A tip: Use your money wisely on things that would produce results.

·
Banned
9 Posts
you are correct for the most part.............the reason I am putting in the MSD is for contingency; if it was not for that, I dont think I would bother

1 - 15 of 15 Posts