Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Pugzministrator
501,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean look at what this forum has come to...it is such a far shadow of what it was. I know good things can't last forever but the moment Chris sold this place it went to shit...hate to say it. I used to live on this forum all damn day like so many others...now i come by every other day or so to check the 2 or 3 threads I a subscribed to.

All the work the former staff...myself included put into this place. Just sucks to see it all go for shit. I mean if this is what it really takes to bring life to this forum it is sad. Also to even make Chris pay to be apart of this forum, the site he created is just ridiculous. Here is an idea...instead of making this forum just make the premium area free because honestly...who will want it now if you can get away with whatever you want here.

Bring back all the banned members...go for it, will run it down that much faster. That's all I really got, well I got more but it is better left not said...so be it.

:coffee:

·
Ok.
15,051 Posts
ya, the peak of this forum will never be again, especially since this was the place to get all my news on current events from. i still pop in, but who knows what will happen. since 2009 though, it really is snoozing around here.

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
if shit goes downhill more and into our drinking water, we can blame wes

off with his head and set the body on fire

·
Master Member
7,358 Posts
I mean look at what this forum has come to...it is such a far shadow of what it was. I know good things can't last forever but the moment Chris sold this place it went to shit...hate to say it. I used to live on this forum all damn day like so many others...now i come by every other day or so to check the 2 or 3 threads I a subscribed to.

All the work the former staff...myself included put into this place. Just sucks to see it all go for shit. I mean if this is what it really takes to bring life to this forum it is sad. Also to even make Chris pay to be apart of this forum, the site he created is just ridiculous. Here is an idea...instead of making this forum just make the premium area free because honestly...who will want it now if you can get away with whatever you want here.

Bring back all the banned members...go for it, will run it down that much faster. That's all I really got, well I got more but it is better left not said...so be it.

:coffee:
Wasn't here for the sale, but certain unnamed members if the staff that Chris chose were equally to blame for ruining the place. You reap what you sow.

Who cares that he has to pay? Its no skin off your back and quite honestly, if Chris sees no value in paying for the membership, I'm sure he wouldn't. I feel I pity for individuals. Only spite.

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
42,973 Posts
Wasn't here for the sale, but certain unnamed members if the staff that Chris chose were equally to blame for ruining the place. You reap what you sow.

Who cares that he has to pay? Its no skin off your back and quite honestly, if Chris sees no value in paying for the membership, I'm sure he wouldn't. I feel I pity for individuals. Only spite.
:iamwiths: bingo bongo

·
Master Member
7,358 Posts
I swear to god I feel like Stalone in Demolition Man.

Unjustifiably put in cryofeeeze, unable to do anything or have anyone hear my story and understand why it was unjustified, then I'm awoken one day only to find out my whole family is dead and the world is totally fucking weird.

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
42,973 Posts
I swear to god I feel like Stalone in Demolition Man.

Unjustifiably put in cryofeeeze, unable to do anything or have anyone hear my story and understand why it was unjustified, then I'm awoken one day only to find out my whole family is dead and the world is totally fucking weird.
where is tpduke he can be wesley snipes

·
Pugzministrator
501,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

No it had nothing to do with people running this place, I never had any issues with you. Don't give me a reason to have one now. Shit members made this place a living hell for staff getting reports on a daily basis. My PM box was filled with crybabies bitching about people like you all the time lol. Did I care...no. Hell I had the members everyone was crying about messaging me to go to bat for them with the staff and I always did.

Chris turned this forum into a success and he made it grow, the least they could do was let him be a vendor for free...I mean shit AutoGuide wouldn't even have this place if it wasn't for him. You wouldn't have a forum to bitch about...so lets leave it there. K.

·
Master Member
7,358 Posts
No it had nothing to do with people running this place, I never had any issues with you. Don't give me a reason to have one now. Shit members made this place a living hell for staff getting reports on a daily basis. My PM box was filled with crybabies bitching about people like you all the time lol. Did I care...no. Hell I had the members everyone was crying about messaging me to go to bat for them with the staff and I always did.

Chris turned this forum into a success and he made it grow, the least they could do was let him be a vendor for free...I mean shit AutoGuide wouldn't even have this place if it wasn't for him. You wouldn't have a forum to bitch about...so lets leave it there. K.
I never had a problem with you either and certainly am not anticipating having one, but you are trying to make very close-ended statements and the real reality of the situation is that they're not so cut and dry.

if you polled the members who left here (or who don't frequent this place anymore), I'd be willing to bet my star-spangled reputation that they'd cite issues with moderation as a cause for their grievances. You had people who put their own, self-serving interests in front of that of the forum. Again, not an opinion; but a fact.

the way you felt should be exactly how it should have been dealt with:

Did I care...no.
Whether you or other mods/admins want to admit it, CRSX attracted a certain type of forum member. Those certain types of forum members also then contributed a certain type of content which drew in others and drove traffic to the site. You can't have your cake and eat it to (i.e. want the members, want the traffic, but not everything that came along with it).

Also, if you rub chris' crotch any harder, he's going to get chaffed. "He grew the site into a success"? No. Flat out no. A single person doesn't do that. Maybe he did that with the storefront (and I purchased from him there too!). but the MEMBERS here made the site a success. full mother fucking stop. And my point is very clearly illustrated if you look at the state of the site today.

·
Pugzministrator
501,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh give it a rest dude...rubbing his crotch? Maybe I personally know him and I am friend. Glad to see nothing has changed with you at all but again, what the fuck do I care. Regardless...I know what went on here and you THINK you did. So move along, really. But again...since I know you...I expect a slick response.

;)

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
always love reading the OG posts over the years, some of the best stuff are from you guys. too many great threads to go look over, glad that some are posting again and that some are still around

whatever happens, i wish you guys don't have any problems with me, i would love to see the old members back and kicking like when i first got on here

·
Master Member
7,358 Posts
Oh give it a rest dude...rubbing his crotch? Maybe I personally know him and I am friend. Glad to see nothing has changed with you at all but again, what the fuck do I care. Regardless...I know what went on here and you THINK you did. So move along, really. But again...since I know you...I expect a slick response.

;)
:rotfl:mad: bold.

since you're an admitted friend, wouldn't you also agree that your opinion is just slightly biased????

·
Master Member
7,358 Posts
Keep what coming?

the accurate, measured (although slightly antagonizing) posts?

Also, why would you assume anything would have changed with me?

And why should I personally not be spiteful and hold a grudge over the way I was treated? Seriously..?

·
Master Member
7,358 Posts
well im glad youre back vox dude
thanks, man.

Although it sounds like my return means that all of you members will have to deal with my shit again.

..You know, those countless daily tail threads and hundreds of posts in the funny pictar thread.

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
i cant do daily tails, i want to but nope. i do weekly PMs.......oh whoa, i mean i get them from imbest of course

·
Pugzministrator
501,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Keep what coming?

the accurate, measured (although slightly antagonizing) posts?

Also, why would you assume anything would have changed with me?

And why should I personally not be spiteful and hold a grudge over the way I was treated? Seriously..?
As much as I want to care...I don't. Hold a grudge, who cares. Just like no one will care about my rant here.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts