Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
watch a video of them in action here:

Valentines is around the corner. Scratching your head to figure out what to get your significant other? Tired of making things with your hands? I got your back: IllumiRoses!

Powered by a few smartly placed LEDs placed inside the cork, IllumiRoses are great as presents during Christmas to friends, Valentine's for lovers, or even for yourself. They come in three colors: Pink, Purple, or Teal.

Every IllumiRose comes with a remote controller to choose the light setting you want, whether you want the colors to fade in and out, or to jump from each color. You can even set a timer for when it'll automatically shut off.

Plus, all batteries come included!

I'm selling these locally in Burnaby, free pickup at Production Way University Station, or $5 delivery fee. 5% discount if you buy 2, 10% discount if you buy 3.

Here's my facebook marketplace posting in case the images screw up

I dont regularly check my PMs on here, so please contact me through facebook from the marketplace link above!

I also have one right front headlight, 03-05 available for purchase. Nothing fancy, looks to be OEM? 25 pick up takes it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump! Valentine's is coming up boyos.

to be honest, not sure why my old account got wiped. Had the same username and everything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts